· We ask guests to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your scheduled appointment. Walk-ins are welcome but may not always be able to be accommodated.
· Coastline Salt Room will admit guests only after completing their waiver, payment, and detailed instructions.
· Once a session begins, no one will be allowed to enter or exit the salt therapy room.
· Do not exit the salt therapy rooms once a session has started, unless it is a true emergency.
· Do not use or wear any perfumes, lotions, oils, fragrances, etc. They will interfere with the therapy.
· Please dress in comfortable clothing.
· We encourage you to get comfy. Put your feet up and relax. We encourage you to practice deep breathing, inhaling through your nose to get the full benefit of the dry salt aerosol.
· We provide cozy blankets to enhance relaxation as you experience the therapeutic effect of salt therapy.
· Guests will be provided foot coverings that must be worn at all times in the Salt Room.
· No food is allowed in the salt therapy rooms. Bottled water is allowed in the Salt Room, which we will be happy to provide.
· Please use the restroom and wash your hands prior to your session.
· Electronic devices (phones, iPads, iPods, smartphones, etc.) are not permitted in the Salt Therapy room. Ringers must be turned off while stored in lockers.
· Please keep voices low in the lobby area while treatments and sessions are being enjoyed in our wellness center.
· The Salt Room is a quiet room. Quiet meditation, reading, and sleeping are perfect in this relaxing environment. Please be respectful and considerate of others while in the Salt Room.
· Please use your inside quiet voice.
· Please do not play with the salt.
· The Salt Room is a completely sterile and very delicate environment that requires responsible and respectful conduct at all times.
· Presence of a guardian is required for children under 12 years of age.
· Drink plenty of water following your salt therapy.
· If you use an inhaler, please be sure to bring it in the salt room with you.
· Avoid using Halotherapy during the acute or contagious phase of any illness, including the following: colds, flu, infections accompanied by fever, acute active tuberculosis, cardiac insufficiency, COPD in the third stage, bleeding, spitting of blood, alcohol or drug intoxication, unstable or uncontrolled hypertension, and acute stages of respiratory diseases.
· Cancellation policy: Your appointment time has been reserved especially for you and on occasion you may need to change your appointment. We kindly ask that you give us 24 hours notice when canceling your appointment.